About the restaurant
The restaurant on the 0 floor offers original dishes of Russian and European cuisine and great desserts. In the spacious hall under the arches of stone arches, it is especially pleasant to share an evening meal with loved ones. The chef and his team have developed an exquisite menu for special events. Sadko is ideal for lavish banquets, large family celebrations, and a New Year's dinner is traditionally held here. The hall is designed for 100 people.
The menu, designed by chef Sergey Mikhailov, harmoniously combines delicious dishes of various cuisines.
We recommend you to try hearty borscht, baked dorado fillet and heroic beef stroganoff with mashed potatoes, as well as assorted pickles according to the chef's signature recipe. In addition, the menu offers a variety of pastas, pizzas and dishes for children.
About the chef
We present to you our incredible chef Sergey Mikhailov!
- 2012 Studied in Italy at Academia Barilla
- 2012 Won the TV show "The Hunger Games" with Dmitry Nazarov (Yulia Vysotskaya)
- 2014 Participated in the TV show "Real-kitchen" (host Aram Mnatsakanov)
- 2015 Worked as a kitchen foreman at the opening and closing of the first European Games in Baku
- 2016 Studied in Paris, France, with Chef Christophe Zunik. Launch and opening of a mini-bakery from the zero cycle
- 2017 Participated in the show "Pastry Chef" and "Pastry Chef 2" with Renat Agzamov on the channel Friday (cake for Philip Kirkorov)
Behind Sergey Mikhailov's back, work at field banquets, in a 5-star hotel, the launch of food delivery for nursing mothers. Worked and interned with such chefs as:
- Bruno Marino, Domenico Fillipone, Zaccaria Marcello, Anthony Bordeaux, Lorenzo Guardino (Italy)
- Ssang Yong (Korea)
- Christophe Zunik (France)
- Renat Agzamov (Russia)
Now his culinary talent helps all the restaurants of the Bogatyr Castle Hotel to be even better than before.
Traditions of Russian cuisine, fresh local products, unusual combinations, modern cooking methods and author's execution are all characteristic of the menu of the Sadko restaurant under Sergey Mikhailov.